Senator Aisha Wahab has consistently failed to represent constituents of the California Senate District 10.
Senator Wahab’s pervasive, persistent and prevalent failures have prompted this RECALL.
Senator Wahab has violated the public’s trust, abused power and unperformed while in office, failed to meet even the basic expectations of those who were counting on the Senator and thereby has not honored the constituents’ votes.
It has thus become the moral obligation and legal right of the adversely harmed and concerned SD10 community members to remove such a failed representative. Let’s join hands to recall Senator Wahab and restore faith in elected officials.
What’s at Stake
Our Kids, Our Families and Our Safety
How can the crime rate in Alameda County be 70% higher than in other counties throughout the United States?
How can bills introduced by an elected legislature promote human trafficking, prevent rightful employment, gaslight and criminalize certain sections of the population without any proof of wrongdoing?
How can hard working citizens be prevented from doing lawful background checks on criminals when renting out premises and how can the residential neighborhoods in SD10 be infested with criminals?
How can millions of taxpayer Dollars and taxpayer hours be wasted by one elected Senator’s frivolous initiatives and interests?
Let’s Take Back SD10 Now.
01. Senator Wahab’s Partial Record of Failure
Senator Wahab’s track record reveals a troubling lack of response and action in several critical areas:
- The tragic shooting death of two young children on
I-880 received no response from Senator Wahab.
- Consistently, Senator Wahab has neglected to meet with her constituents, demonstrating a lack of accessibility and engagement.
- Senator Wahab has failed to present a comprehensive plan to address the prevalent issues of sideshows and street racing, which involve numerous vehicles and pose a significant threat to public safety.
- She has been noticeably absent from Committee Meetings, raising concerns about her commitment to fulfilling her responsibilities as an elected official.
- Senator Wahab has displayed inconsistency by flip-flopping on key issues that she had previously promised to address.
02. SENATOR WAHAB’S RECORD OF FAILURES
Senator Wahab’s track record reveals a troubling actions in several critical areas:
- Senator Wahab AUTHORS BILLS such as SB403, SB404, SB460 & SB573 that FAVOR CRIMINALS and HARM COMMUNITIES
- Senator Wahab WASTES TAXPAYER DOLLARS and drains COMMUNITIES’ PEACE, TIME and MONEY.
- Senator Wahab NEGLECTS genuine PUBLIC HEALTH and SAFETY of Businesses and Law abiding citizens.
- Senator Wahab MAKES DEHUMANIZING, DIVISIVE and DETRIMENTAL COMMENTS about communities and victims of injustices.
- Senator Wahab LACKS REMORSE, EMPATHY and ACTION when INNOCENT young CHILDREN DIED.
- Senator Wahab GIVES NO comprehensive PLAN to address the dangerous sideshows and street racing that POSE a significant THREAT to SAFETY.
03. Absent on the Job
Where is Senator Wahab when constituents need their Senator?
Partying with special interests groups.
Introducing bills that lead to profiling and increased bullying in schools and putting our most
vulnerable underage girl kids at grave risk of human trafficking.
04. The Only Option
Recalling State Senator Wahab is the only viable option available to restore the people’s faith and trust. It is crucial for the safety and well-being of our community, particularly our children. By holding the Senator accountable, we can reclaim effective representation in Sacramento.
01. The Job Matters.
Senator Aisha Wahab, who was elected in 2022 currently serves in the California State Senate from the 10th District. The 10th District includes several cities – Hayward, Fremont, Milpitas, Newark, San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, and Union City.
02. The Job is Important to All.
Senator Wahab holds positions in various committees, including Public Safety (chair), Health, Housing, Human Services, Business, Professions, and Economic Development.
03. Loss of Confidence & Breach of Trust.
Unfortunately, Senator Wahab’s actions have resulted in a loss of public trust, prompting the formation of a wide-ranging coalition advocating for fair and effective representation. The primary objective of this coalition is to initiate a recall of Senator Wahab, thereby reinstating the voice of the common people in Sacramento. Notably, the coalition is composed of individuals from various backgrounds and ethnicities, including Vietnamese, Chinese, Latino, Indian, and Afghan supporters.
04. We Can’t Wait. A Recall is Our Only Option.
The recall effort is a necessary response to Senator Wahab’s significant failures during her time in office. The recall is based on her “non-performance” on the job. Wahab’s track record speaks for itself, as she has shown an unwillingness or inability to effectively represent the constituents who elected her.
The back story of each of her controversial bills and the damage they can inflict on California residents ( in the disguise of doing good) .Read further here: Click Here!